Stand-up paddleboarding is among the popular water sports that are gaining immense popularity. So, whether you’re a beginner or advanced surfer, the Cooyes Paddle Board is among the highly sort-after multipurpose inflatable boards that are an excellent choice. Besides surfing, you can do plenty of activities on your board, including sunbathing, fishing, and yoga.
If you plan to purchase this particular paddleboard, there is plenty of information on the best paddle worth considering. Our detailed buying guide details different aspects of the Cooyes paddleboard to help you understand why it’s a worthwhile investment.
- Features a wide design (10′ 6″ x 32 ‘x 6″), helping you balance easily and paddle swiftly.
- Constructed from military-grade material that’s UV resistant. This means that you’ll never have to worry about fading when exposed to the sun.
- Deflates and inflates quickly and even comes with a backpack that ensures easy storage.
- The Cooyes accessory package features plenty of accessories to help you enjoy water activities, including large fins, dry bag, among others.
- For additional safety and comfort, this stand-up paddle board features an elastic safety rope you can latch on. You’ll also find a rear leash plug and a 6-foot coiled ankle cuff leash to help secure yourself in case you fall into the water.
- Features a two-way pump that can inflate the SUP board within five minutes.
- With a length of 10″, it’s ideal for surfing as it has excellent maneuverability over longer boards, especially when surfing strong waves.
- The Cooyes SUP board comes with a backpack that can conveniently accommodate your board when deflated, including all its accessories.
- The board is useful in different water explorations, including kayaking and surfing.
- For easy steering, it board features a 3 -piece aluminum paddle which is easy to use. It’s important to note that it can float for a few minutes if you accidentally drop your paddle.
- For guaranteed comfort and safety while you paddle, this inflatable board comes with a safety rope you can latch on and a soft fabric that feels good on your skin.
What Do Users Say?
Here’s what users say about the Cooyes paddle board.
Easy To Set Up And Use
Some of these paddle board users admit that it’s easy to put up together and blow up. They reiterate that it comes with straightforward instructions, making its assembly fast and convenient. The other incredible aspect of its usability is that it features kayak seats and D strings to help you attach more seats. This means that you can bring your kids to your paddle board and be assured that they’ll be comfortable and safe.
Additionally, the air pump that comes with this SUP board is fitted with an air pressure gauge, which helps you know whether your kayak is filled with enough air.
Quality Build for Effective Use While Paddling
Most users purchasing stand-up paddle boards say that quality build is among the vital considerations they look out for. So, if you’re the type who’s worried about scratches and damage when using SUP boards, the Cooyes Paddle Board is a valuable investment. The board is constructed from military-grade PVC material that guarantees comfortable and reliable use.
The board even features an ultraviolet-resistant exterior coating, and a thermos-sealed non-slip pad, meaning that you’ll never have to worry about your board getting burned or being damaged from constant exposure to the sun.
Has Plenty of Useful Accessories
Regardless of how you plan to use your SUP board, it’s essential to check whether it features valuable accessories. Among the accessories users love are the grab handle and bungee strap system located at the front of the board, which help secure your bags or clothing. This board also features removable fins attached to the bottom that promote straight tracking and superb control when surfing.
A three-piece aluminum paddle with tear-drop-shaped blades ensures that you get maximum paddling efficiency. Additionally, it can separate into three pieces that fit easily in your storage bag.
Broad Width and Average Length for Better Surfing Experience
When selecting a SUP board, most users stick to the recommended weight. While this is the case, the dimensions of a board significantly impact its stability. For instance, the Cooyes broad width (32″) can accommodate different body types or people with poor flexibility as it can displace their weight in the water. Its average size is excellent for beginners looking for a relaxed outing or experienced surfers who want a board that offers easy maneuverability.
Excellent Maneuverability and Tracking
Some people who’ve used this paddle board for surfing admit that its stability and maneuverability are unmatched compared to some of its close competitors in the market. This is primarily attributed to its oval shape and the average length of 10″ and narrow width of 32″. In addition, this board offers better tracking, and this is because it has firm center fins, unlike others with bendy fins. The fins on the Cooyes are large, which guarantees better tracking on an open water body. You may not find tracking useful when paddling on a river because there will be areas with shallow spots.
Pros and Cons
Now that you are familiar with the features, let’s check pros and cons.
Our rating: 4.7 / 5
Stand-up paddling and kayaking are excellent ways to relax your mind and body. The Cooyes paddle board, in particular, has a wide design which means that you can enjoy padding with your family members. If you have doubts about whether this SUP board is worth investing in, this guide has explored in detail the critical aspects of why it’s a great choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about the Cooyes Paddle Board.
1) Can The Cooyes Paddle Board Easily Deflate Due to a Puncture?
This stand-up board is made from military-grade materials, and it cannot easily puncture. The board’s skin can easily damage due to rocks and corals with sharp edges, but this can be easily repaired. All you need is a patch, adhesive, and sandpaper.
2) Can You Attach More Seats To This Paddle Board?
Yes, this cooyes sup board comes with an attachable kayak seat. It even features an additional D string where you can attach more seats. The seats are comfortable, and you’re guaranteed safety while you paddle.
3) How Long Does This Paddle Board Take To Inflate?
Most users reflected that this particular model can inflate within 15 minutes and deflate in less than 5 minutes.
4) How Should I Store My Paddle Board?
Before storing your board, ensure that you deflate it, then tightly wrap it with the included straps before placing it inside the bag pack. If you don’t know the correct procedure to follow, be sure to follow the instructions on your user manual.