Are you searching for the best kayak for your adventure? Aquaglide Navarro 110 Kayak might be just what you need. With various kayaks on the market, getting what you want and need can be challenging. But if you are looking forward to enjoying alone time on the water, this inflatable kayak is best as it is designed to host one paddler.
Do you enjoy paddling? You will indeed have a great time with this kayak. Its paddling is enhanced with a Velcro seat and modern adjustable footrest, which features a rounded high backrest and padded foam base. The seat is adjustable to accommodate all sized kayakers tall or short. It has been crafted to suit your recreational touring and all other adventure activities.
Enter Aquaglide Navarro 110
The Navarro 10 features a decked construction that provides excellent stability and protection from strong wind, waves, and sun. It is made of two quality PVC inflatable tubes. They are then covered with the 600-denier hex polyester exterior to increase their durability. The bottom is made of 31oz, high-pressure 1000 denier inflatable material to 6PSI guarantying performance and optimal stiffness.
Do you enjoy water adventure, or are you passionate about water sport? Do not let that slip away for the lack of a better kayak. Go for Aquaglide Navarro 110 inflatable kayak. It is made with the best available technologies ensuring you receive the performance you need with great portability.
Are you still not sure whether this is what you need for your sport or water adventure? Read this review to the end. It has been crafted to inform you of all the great things and shortcomings of this kayak necessary to make informed decisions. It looks at the distinctive features of Aquaglide Navarro 110, its pros and cons.
You can check a cool overview video by Tsunami Marketing here:
What Are The Distinctive Features Of Aquaglide Navarro 110?
Here is a list of the main features the Navarro 110 offers:
- Lightweight: It weighs about 28 lbs; this makes it easy to carry around by a single person.
- Load capacity of 250 lbs or 137 kg, the equivalent of one person.
- Measures 11.3 ft by 2.8 ft, making it fit for a single paddler.
- Fins: These fins prevent the kayak from spinning while on rough water or during a windy day or even slipping to the side. It also ensures a smooth turn. Thus, they help in stabilizing the kayak at all times.
- Fitted with a Velcro seat and an adjustable footrest: This feature ensures that all sized paddlers, tall and short, can comfortably use this kayak.
- D-rings: They provide additional space for hooking your accessories and even the paddle while not in use, and you want it out of your way.
- Made of durable materials: The two tubes to both sides are made of high-quality PVC material, while the cover is made of 600 denier hex polyester material.
- Dry storage compartment: This feature allows the paddler to store additional gears like a life jacket, first aid kit, and food. It is also a great space to store your fish if you had gone on a fishing expedition.
- Fitted with accessory straps: These straps provide additional space where you can tack in your accessories that do not fit in the dry compartment.
- Paddle holder: The kayak comes with a specific paddle holder to the front where the user can keep the paddle while not in use. The fact that it is in front ensures it is out of your way and creates enough room for yourself and other things.
- Fitted with four carrying handles: It is equipped with four molded carrying handles, two on both sides, one at the rear and the other to the front. Also, a single person can carry it by hooking the side of the kayak over their shoulders.
- Drain plug: The drain plug is fitted at the stern, allowing water to drain when cleaning and rinsing the vessel.
Pros and Cons
Now that we are armed with the knowledge from above, let’s check out pros and cons.
What Are The Pros And Cons of Aquaglide Navarro 110 Kayak?
- Portable: Its lightweight makes it easy to be carried around by a single person as it only weighs 28lbs. Also, it is fitted with carrying handles on all sides, increasing its portability. The fact that it can easily be deflated and packed in a bag pack also contributes to its portability.
- Durable: Aquaglide Navarro 110 is made of durable material ranging from tubes to skin cover. The tubes/valves are made of high-quality PVC material, while the body is made of 600 denier hex polyester material.
- Suitable for use in deep and shallow waters: The fins attached at the bottom provide balance and stability. While on deep water, it is safe to pop out the fins to counteract the waves and prevent your kayak from subsiding. However, while on shallow waters and no wind and waves, the use of the fins is limited.
- Provides a high level of comfortability: The kayak is fitted with a single seat with an adjustable footrest. The user can extend their adventure all day without getting fatigued as one has enough room for stretching their legs.
- Ample storage space: It has a large dry compartment for storing gears like a first aid kit. Also, D-rings and accessory straps provide additional storage space for items that do not fit in the compartment.
Cons of Aquaglide Navarro 110 Kayak
- Limited capacity: The kayak is designed for a single paddler weighing not more than 113kgs. It is therefore not suitable for family adventure despite being one of the great kayaks in the market.
- Does not come with an electric inflating pump: The user will be required to buy the electric pump separately, increasing the cost of this kayak.
- Complicated manual: First-time users might find it challenging to follow the instructions. Thus, assembling this kayak is not an easy task unless you are used to this type.
- Inflating the kayak is time-consuming: Despite using an electric pump, it requires the patient to inflate the tubes and the cover entirely.
Our rating: 4.5 / 5
If you are specifically searching for a single paddler kayak suitable for adventure and sports activities, Aquaglide Navarro 110 is the best option. It comes with everything that you might require during your experience. In addition to being durable, its stability on rough water is enhanced by the presence of the fins. The presence of the D-rings provides an additional safety mechanism as one can grab them in times of emergency. The large storage compartment offers enough space allowing you to go fishing during the adventure.
However, it is essential to appreciate these shortcomings that users have experienced and consider them before making the purchase.