Advanced Elements Straitedge Angler inflatable kayak is an excellent option for many anglers. It works well, especially for those people who value portability and stability above everything. It is easy to inflate and deflate, thus saving your time.
You will find that the wide beam provides maximum stability to help you maneuver the water bodies. On the other end, the multi-layer material, pads, added abrasion, and multiple air chambers ensure that kayak has the maximum durability.
The most exciting part is that its rail-mounts can help you customize your kayak with a fish finder or other equipment. These rail-mounts allow you to mount electronics and rod holders rigidity to the hull to improve handling. It’s one of the best kayaks, which tracks better than any other inflatable kayaks in the market.
Features of Advanced Elements Straitedge
- Abrasion pads – offer maximum durability for the kayak.
- Wide beam – increases kayak’s stability.
- Accessory Frame System – offers a variety of easy access options for your kayak. Once the Accessory Frame System is installed, you can add the rail mounts to help you customize your kayak with a fish finder, rod holders, and other equipment.
- Removable deep fin – enhances tracking. The fin helps you track by lessening the effect of rough waters or wind as they effectively push the hull by connecting it to more in-depth and stable water.
- It measures thirty-five inches and weighs 41 pounds – this weight capacity helps to enhance the kayak’s portability.
- A paddle holder is installed on the kayak to help you stay safer on the water. Whether you take photos or jump off for a swim, a paddle holder holds your paddle firmly so that you can safely paddle back to shore.
- Propulsion capable – the fin box is designed to an electric fin motor appropriately.
- Stainless steel d-rings – for stringer attachment and drift anchor, significant aspect while navigating deep shores.
- Inflatable lumbar to support bladder – helps you be more comfortable sailing in rocky rivers and harsh waters.
- Hardened rubber grommets – meant to hold the metal accessory bar to a one-inch hole, which helps to provide maximum stability.
What Do Users Say?
Advanced Elements Straitedge angler pro kayak is the most stable kayak as compared to other hard-shelled models. Users love it because they can use it in rough waters and not worry about their safety. Users also love Its patented aluminum rib frame. It’s a significant aspect that improves the stability of the kayak.
Many users indicate that the stability and the ample amount of foot room provided by the kayak help you fish comfortably.
Unlike other inflatable kayaks, which suffer from poor tracking and low maneuverability, the advanced elements Straitedge angler kayak outperforms many comparable vessels. It helps you track appropriately for an inflatable craft, thanks to its drop-stitch hull with a removable deep fin and chine.
Several owners mentioned that the craft’s size does not limit its maneuverability; it’s a fair, acceptable tradeoff for people seeking a supremely stable kayak.
Anglers indicate the kayak provides sufficient comfort as compared to other vessels. As proof, the high-backed and framed chair with an inflatable lumbar support bladder helps prevent pains and aches that occur with other kayaks. It has seat mesh, which allows you to keep your back cool and reduce sweating. Additionally, by its inflatable design, your thighs and knees and will remain entirely comfortable while relaxing against the sides of the craft.
Users indicate that this kind of kayak provides a moderate amount of storage space. It has waterproof compartments with two-rod holders near the seat and spacious bungee-laced decks that help keep the gear secure.
The most exciting storage feature provided by the advanced elements Straitedge angler kayak is Advanced Element’s Accessory Frame System. Its one-inch rail offers plenty of room for attaching aftermarket, fish finders, rod holders, and other similar equipment.
It’s a well-built kayak with various design elements that ensure the vessel performs well and stands for frequent rigors use. The chambered hull wows users since it is built of aluminum ribs and stern for maximum rigidity.
Users also love the kayak’s spring valves that make inflation and deflation easy and quick. On the other end, you will notice that the abrasion pads are attached to the kayak’s high-use parts to improve its durability.
You can check a quality overview video by Dale Mr. D Simmons below:
Pros and Cons
- Portable and lightweight. It’s one of the kayaks that are comfortable to transport. It can be folded in a bag.
- Affordable. You can get this kayak at a pocket-friendly price.
- Easy to inflate and deflate.
- Comfortable. It has an aluminum-framed chair with an inflatable lumbar, which helps with pain and aches.
- Ruggedness. It’s a top-notch kayak that is strong enough to endure harsh waters.
- Stability. Its wide beam helps the kayak to have balance and withstand windy conditions.
- Variety of easy access options. Revolutionary removable accessory frame that is effective.
- Design standards. It’s a reputable kayak that complies with American Boat and Yacht Council.
- Durable. It won’t get deflated or punctured if scraped against multiple rocks. The scratch disappears when cleaned and rubbed with soap water.
- Easy to maneuver and tracks straight.
- Plenty of space for carrying accessories – it has a sufficient mounting bar.
- Dries quickly compared to other inflatable kayaks.
- It can only support a maximum weight of 300 pounds––when a kayak is overloaded, it may sit lower in the water, and the risks of being swamped by the water increase.
- Some anglers report that some kayak’s rail system is not placed in the right location.
- Care is required to prevent the kayak from leaking.
Is Advanced Elements Straitedge Angler Worth Your Money?
Our rating: 4.5 / 5
The Advanced Elements Straitedge Angler Pro inflatable kayak is a better choice for a person looking for an inflatable kayak. It’s a durable and well-built kayak that can last for years. The craft also offers a comfortable ride to help you avoid back pain and fatigue during extended trips.
It’s one of the most stable kayaks resistant to tipping and allows you to stand easily and comfortably while fishing. Apart from giving you comfort, the kayak has a removable deep fin that helps you have consistent heading when crossing rough and open water. It makes your adventure to be successful and effective.
It’s one of the fast kayaks that enhances your safety. It has a streamlined base that helps the kayak to move faster. This quality allows you to avoid being stranded in the middle of the water bodies. On top of that, the rail-style accessory system helps to offset the underwhelming storage capacity.