Are you searching for a stand-up paddleboard? Acoway inflatable stand up paddleboard can be an excellent choice for you. It is an inflatable paddle board made of durable PVC material. The Acoway inflatable stand-up paddleboard measures about 10 inches long, 32 inches wide, and 6 inches thick, making it an excellent choice for cruising with great floatation.
The Acoway paddleboard also comes with nylon code tie straps at the front for storing small items such as a jacket or dry bag. This board also has a comfortable and robust grip pad covering about three-quarters of the deck and the inflatable valve.
It is an excellent choice for every beginner, both adults and children. It is a perfect choice for both first-timers and an upgrade from a small or lower quality board. Acoway paddleboard is excellent for touring, fishing and yoga. It has a detachable bottom panel fin weighing 22lbs, enhancing stability, improves speed and steering.
The Acoway inflatable stand up paddle board is designed suitably for oceans, lakes, and rivers cruising or fishing. With a weight of 22lbs, this board is portable and is quickly deflated. More so, the manufacturer has provided a thirty-day return period. In case you have an issue with the board, you can apply for a refund or exchange.
Are you still wondering what makes Acoway inflatable sup better than other paddleboards? This article review gives you all the reasons why you should go for an Acoway inflatable stand-up paddleboard.
Features of Acoway Paddle Board
Here is a list of the main features the iSUP has to offer:
- Made of durable material: The Acoway paddleboard is made of high-quality PVC material with a mesh composite inside for added strength, shape, and durability.
- Adjustable aluminum paddle: The paddle comes in three different sections to ease assembling and storage. The adjustable-height makes it suitable for users of all heights or paddling while kneeling, seating, or standing.
- Waterproof bag: It is fitted with a waterproof bag for a mobile phone.
- It has a carry backpack: It has a heavy-duty backpack. When deflated, it can easily be slipped inside and carried to the paddle destination or back of the track.
- Lightweight: The Acoway inflatable sup weighs about 22lbs. This makes it easily portable from one point to another.
- It has superior maneuverability: Its measurement and weight make it easy to maneuver on the water.
- It has ankle sleeve safety ropes: If you are paddling on rough water, your safety is guaranteed. With this feature, even in the event of slipping off the boat, one remains attached.
- It has fins: It is fitted with removable fins that provide extra balance and stability while on deep water. They also improve SUP speed, steering, and handling of the board. When not in use, one can easily detach them.
- Repair kit: If your boat gets scuff marks or holes, you do not have to worry. Acoway inflatable sup comes with a repair kit purposely for such incidents.
- A two–way Hand air pump: This pump has the potential of inflating your board faster than a single directional one. It inflates both push-up and pull-up.
- Non-slip deck: The top deck of the Acoway paddleboard is soft but non-slippery, ensuring excellent feet stability. Thus, ensuring that the user does not lose balance.
What Do Users Say About Acoway Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard?
The quality and price are among the qualities that make Acoway inflatable sup an excellent choice for many users. One of the users ascertains that since they inflated the board over two months ago, they have not had any need to add more air. More so, it is just fit for its price. The stability and perfect functionality of this equipment is another quality that users are happy about.
View this post on Instagram
In addition to stability, the deck of the Acoway paddleboard is heavy-duty. It has a great large space necessary for carrying accessories such as a life jacket, water bottle, lunch box, and many more. The ease of portability makes it even more attractive. When deflated, it’s easy to fold it up and fit in a bag pack together with other accessories and gears that come with it. When inflated, it has a carrying handle at the middle for ease of transport. More so, it just takes a few minutes to inflate the board entirely.
The waterproof cellphone pouch that comes with it is among the gears and features that users are grateful for. The ankle strap improved user confidence in their safety while on water. The paddles are also perfectly made.
However, users have noticed that this board requires more PSI of about 15 to 22 psi compared to other paddle boards and hence, takes more time and effort to inflate it. It comes with a manual pump which is exhausting to get to 15PSI. Thus, an electric pump is more preferred as it saves time and energy.
View this post on Instagram
Users have observed that the packaging is very poor. On one occasion, the box was significantly damaged to the extent that the paddleboard came with few dark marks. For those who have inflated for the second time, they have experienced leakage. This is a huge disappointment that they are unable to use it in the middle of the lake.
Pros and Cons
- Lightweight: It weighs only 22lbs. This increases its ease of carrying around. As such, users can easily carry it to the paddling place to the back of a truck. Besides, when deflated, it can easily be folded and be fitted in the bag pack.
- Durable: The board is made of high-quality PVC material with an inner mesh that makes it even more stable.
- Large space: The board measures about 10 inches long, 32 inches wide, and 6 inches thick. This provides enough room for the storage of safety gear and foodstuffs.
- Portable: The board has a carrying handle at the middle for easy portability while inflated. Therefore, you do not need to deflate it to move from point A to B.
- Sturdy: When fully inflated, it feels like hardboard. To the bottom, the board is fitted with detachable panel fins, which enhance stability and balance while in deep and rough water.
- The top paddleboard is fitted with a non-slip traction pad providing additional balance to the user.
- Perfectly designed for lakes, rivers, and oceans.
- Clear instruction manual on how to fit the gears.
- It takes time to inflate: Using a manual pump, users have observed it takes a lot of time and effort to get full.
- Poor quality packaging: Some users pointed out that their board came in a much-damaged box.
- Leakage after the first inflation: Some users experienced leakage while inflating this board for the second time. This is a bit disappointing as one must do repairs the second time they inflate the board.
Our rating: 4.6 / 5
The Acoway inflatable stand up paddle board is an excellent choice for your fishing adventure. The product is made of high quality and durable material, guaranteeing you value for your money. Its exceptional stability makes it safe for use in both shallow and deep water. More so, it is portable. When deflated, it can fit into the bag pack and be carried to the back of a truck. While inflated, it has carrying handles in the middle, and its lightweight increases portability.
Despite few issues, if you are looking for an inflatable stand-up board, this is a fantastic choice for your adventure.
Users also searched for: